About Me

My photo
I am a fun, outgoing person who enjoys good company and new challenges. I am daring, adventurous and always up for meeting new people and seeing new places. Come along and follow the day-to-day happenings in the life of a post modern artistic prodigy a.k.a. me!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hell Shaped as Earth

The past few days, which were the start of my academic year was hot, like really hot. Could this be a result of global warming, where Mother Nature is trying to give us a peep into the future if we continue emitting poison into the atmosphere. could this be Armageddon, the 'end of days', is it the beginning of the destruction and elimination of the human race by the scorching temperatures evaporating our most precious mineral. Well...What do you think?

I say its all a lot of bullsh$t. Yes global warming is a world wide problem and affect all continents, but have you ever stopped to realise the obvious. Go back to school all you 'end of days' theorists. For those who don’t know, I will be glad to inform you. ITS HOT BECAUSE ITS SUMMER!!!. Yes, this might seem to be a difficult idea to grasp. its hot every year at the same time of year, consistently. Yet every year more and more theories arise to explain the climatological phenomenon.

For the 'end of days' saga and the destruction of the earth, well, no! Geographical, geological and historical facts have proven that the earth is built to recover and repair itself. like Noah in the bible, just buy a boat or something before 2012 if your going to panic after watching a FICTIONAL blockbuster at Nu Metro or Ster Kinekor. if you are a believer, i guess ill see you in 2013.

Life comes up with strange people with strange ideas and beliefs. Well, I guess that’s what makes it all worth living. The exploration of other beliefs and the crossing of paths with unique people all make my life interesting as i make my journey DOWN LIFE LANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment