About Me

My photo
I am a fun, outgoing person who enjoys good company and new challenges. I am daring, adventurous and always up for meeting new people and seeing new places. Come along and follow the day-to-day happenings in the life of a post modern artistic prodigy a.k.a. me!

Monday, February 8, 2010

2010...its a party in the RSA

2010, yahoooooo!!! Probably the most anticipated year as a South African. Wow what a blast 2009 turned out to be, my first year at Rhodes, my first job working for the biggest publishing company in the eastern cape, freelancing at the National Arts Festival and met life long friends all along the way.

2010, are we ready, mmm, i have no clue. What am i to do to top my preceeding successes. I have made it my mission to top 2009, royally. I started by moving out of res and into diggs...well not really. I'm bording at a charming old couples humbled abode untill the end of the first term. Then i plan to move to digs with my buddy-mac Chris. A Colourd and a German, we could rule the world....ME WOO HAA UHHH UHHH. But on a serious note, i think that it sounds like a really cool prospect and cant wait to live my own possie in the big bad world. As of 2010, naaa, i think ill go to a few games in PE, but my big bad wallet doesnt allow any more than that. Ive had a good start to what seems to be a great year on my way to greatness, and i simply cant wait to kick-off.

Life rules when your a drama king like myself, and when the unpredictable avenues arise as i make my way DOWN LIFE LANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment